AM Photography

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just shoes


I am posting this pic because it is my first official photo that I didn't shoot in auto. I actually changed settings and used f-stop and shutter speed and ISO settings and all that other fancy photo jargon that is way over my head. Thanks to Jessica Benson, I was able to learn a few things. Hopefully soon with lots of practice and studying I can start to figure this out. It's not easy but so much fun! Thanks again Jessica for the tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo!!! Cute blog and good job with the shoes! One thing that just kind of happened for us is that you drew attention to your subject by using color - you focused on the shoes with the white bow, surrounded by the dark shoes with the dark bows. Well done! Can't wait to see more from this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete